My Jumpstart colleague, Jim Ruehlin, shared with us today some interesting wording rules regarding the Rational Solution for CLM.
I thought it could be good to share them:
The Rational Solution for CLM 2011 (or just CLM 2011) is a solution from Rational. There is no such thing as
A solution in this context refers to a collection of products delivered as applications that run on one or more Jazz Team Servers.
The three products that are part of the CLM 2011 solution are:
- Rational Team Concert 3.0.1
- Rational Quality Manager 3.0.1
- Rational Requirement Composer 3.0.1
Also part of CLM 2011 is a platform and technology initiative:
- Jazz Team Server 3.0.1
Each product or platform has one or more applications associated with it:
- Change and Configuration Management (CCM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Requirement Management (RM)
- Jazz Team Server (JTS)
- Server Admin / Lifecycle Project Administration (ADMIN / LPA)
Each application provides capabilities to one or more products, and are the smallest units of functionality that can be enabled through licensing.