Since this morning we can download the latest RTC release: RTC 3.0.
Lots of great new features we were all waiting for like:
- Enterprise administration and process tooling i.e: you can share the same process template between several Project Areas.
- Integration of Z and P enterprise platform support i.e: you can run remote code search and other impact analysis.
- Extended planning support for traditional and agile teams, i.e: Gantt charts, resource availability or time tracking
- Distributed source control, i.e. sharing source code between servers. So you can have your repository workspace in one server and deliver your code in a stream located in another server.
- Work Item customizations and configuration, i.e. lots of improvement on the Web UI like the WYSIWYG presentation editing
Jean-Michel Lemieux wrote several great articles on these new features:
- Part I – Planning Enhancements
- Part II – Source control enhancements
- Part III – Packaging and Licensing
- Part IV – Client for Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
Lots of other articles will follow digging into some of these features…
So, enjoy it and don’t forget to post your encouragements (the team will appreciate), your defects or your enhancements on the community site: http://jazz.net…